What are synced organizations#
Synced organizations let you automatically import your Git provider organizations, repositories (including your personal repositories that don't belong to a Git provider organization), and team members into Codacy with a few clicks.
Changes to the organizations, repositories, and team members are synchronized with Codacy in real-time, avoiding the manual management of repositories and teams.
Adding an organization#
To add a new organization to Codacy, select Add organization on the navigation menu.
This opens the list of organizations on your Git providers. The organization with the same name as your Git provider username contains your personal repositories.
- To add a new organization to Codacy, click the link Add for that organization.
- To join an organization that's already on Codacy, click the link Join for that organization.
- To add organizations from a Git provider not yet listed on this page, click Add provider and give the necessary permissions for Codacy to sync with the new Git provider and display your organizations.
If you can't see the organization you're looking for, follow the instructions in the card Adding new organizations or these troubleshooting instructions.
Updates on the Git provider#
In case you change your organization or repository on the Git provider, some changes will be reflected on Codacy. The following cases are supported:
|Provider||Rename repository||Change repository visibility||Delete repository||Rename organization or group||Remove member from organization or group||Delete organization or group|
Check out the roles and permission mapping from the Git providers.
Deleting an organization#
Delete an organization to remove that organization and all its repositories from Codacy.
To delete an organization, open the Profile page and click the button Delete organization.
If you're using Codacy Cloud we will ask for your feedback on why you're deleting your organization.
- How does Codacy support GitLab Cloud?
- How does Codacy support GitLab Enterprise?
- How does Codacy support Bitbucket Cloud?
- How does Codacy support Bitbucket Server?
Share your feedback 📢
Did this page help you?
Thanks for the feedback! Is there anything else you'd like to tell us about this page?
255 characters left
We're sorry to hear that. Please let us know what we can improve:
255 characters left
Alternatively, you can create a more detailed issue on our GitHub repository.
Thanks for helping improve the Codacy documentation.
Edit this page on GitHub if you notice something wrong or missing.
If you have a question or need help please contact email@example.com.