Cloud Release Notes | November 2, 2018¶
- Improved Issues Breakdown UI on the dashboard:
- Removed project’s number of lines of code making it easier to understand the issue split percentage.
- Fixed a bug in which Pylint wasn’t generating issues.
- Fixed a bug in which private projects returned a blank page for unauthorized users instead of a 404 error page.
- Updated Rubocop to version v0.59.2
- Updated ESLint to version v5.7.0
- Added support to TSLint 5
- Previous versions are no longer supported.
- Added SwiftLint to Codacy.
Did this page help you?
Thank you for the feedback!
We're sorry to hear that. Please let us know what we can improve.
Last modified April 8, 2021