Cloud Release Notes | September 5, 2019#
- Bitbucket integration improvement: Non-admins will no longer be able to add projects to Codacy to avoid setting up integrations that don't work.
- Codacy's Coverage Reporter now supports scrutinizer-ci and semaphoreci
- New tools:
- Updated tools:
- Added support for the following plugins:
- Fixed a bug that stopped users from copying the API token while using Firefox
- Fixed a bug that kept the pull requests page from loading at times
- Fixed a bug that stopped Hotspots from loading on the PR screen if there were too many changes
- Fixed a bug that caused the coverage upload to sometimes give a timeout error
- Fixed a bug where Complexity reported by ESLint would not be displayed correctly in the dashboard
Did this page help you?
Thank you for the feedback!
We're sorry to hear that. Please let us know what we can improve.
Last modified April 8, 2021