Cloud Release Notes | 05 Set 2019¶
- Bitbucket integration improvement: Non-admins will no longer be able to add projects to Codacy to avoid setting up integrations that don’t work.
- Codacy’s Coverage Reporter now supports scrutinizer-ci and semaphoreci
- New tools:
- Updated tools:
- Added support for the following plugins:
- Fixed a bug that stopped users from copying the API token while using Firefox
- Fixed a bug that kept PR page from loading at times
- Fixed a bug that stopped Hotspots from loading on the PR screen if there were too many changes
- Fixed a bug that caused the coverage upload to sometimes give a timeout error
- Fixed a bug where Complexity reported by ESlint would not be displayed correctly in the dashboard
Did this page help you?
Thank you for the feedback!
Last modified August 7, 2020