Cloud Release Notes | 07 Aug 2019¶
- New plugin available for ESLint: eslint-config-standard-jsx
- New plugin available for ESLint: eslint-plugin-compat
- New plugin available for ESLint: eslint-plugin-chai-friendly
- Updated BundlerAudit to v0.6.1
- Updated ESLint to v5.16.0
- Updated Rubocop to v0.71.0
- Keeping in line with the Git providers, Codacy will now ignore branches with names longer than 254 characters
- Added new list view of team members under organizations called "People".
- Fixed bug that, in some projects, was causing Complexity and Duplication to be incorrectly calculated
- Fixed a bug where Complexity could show different results in different branches when the value should be the same
- Fixed a bug where some issues could be found but not listed on the Pull Request
- Fixed a bug that could cause the dashboards to not load correctly
Did this page help you?
Thank you for the feedback!
Last modified August 7, 2020