Cloud Release Notes | November 16, 2018¶
We now support PowerShell language using PSScriptAnalyzer.
Created default patterns for Flawfinder.
- Now when you add a project to Codacy, Flawfinder will run by default.
We updated the following tools to newer versions:
- Rubocop to v0.60.0
- ESLint to v5.8.0
- ESLint plugin airbnb-eslint-config to v17.1.0
- ESLint plugin babel-eslint to v10.0.1
ESLint plugin-jsx-a11y to v.6.1.2
And added the following new plugins for ESLint:
- .prettierrc.js extension
- prodigy eslint profile
- Fixed a bug in which the GitHub login button was trying to use Bitbucket credentials and vice versa.
- Fixed a bug that was adding projects from a deleted organization to an organization admin. Now all projects associated with a deleted organization will also be permanently deleted
Did this page help you?
Thank you for the feedback!
We're sorry to hear that. Please let us know what we can improve.