Cloud Release Notes | 16 November 2018¶
We now support Powershell language using PSScriptAnalyzer
Created default patterns for Flawfinder
- Now when you add a project to Codacy, FlawFinder will run by default.
We have updated the following tools to newer versions:
- Rubocop to v0.60.0
- ESlint to v5.8.0
- Eslint plugin airbnb-eslint-config to v17.1.0
- ESlint plugin babel-eslint to v10.0.1
- ESLint plugin jsx-a11y to v.6.1.2
- And added the below new plugins for
- .prettierrc.js extension
- prodigy eslint profile
- Fixed a bug in which Github login button was trying to use Bitbucket credentials and vice versa.
- Fixed a bug that was adding projects from a deleted organization to an organization admin. Now all projects associated with a deleted organization will also be permanently deleted
Did this page help you?
Thank you for the feedback!
Last modified March 30, 2020