Cloud Release Notes | 19 October 2018¶
- Improved the coverage UI on the
- The value in the graph for coverage is now also displayed below, in the coverage issues breakdown.
- Added color scheme dependent on project quality settings: from red to green depending on your settings, and blue if your coverage is set to be ignored.
- Added tooltip explanations for issues related to coverage.
We have updated the following tools:¶
- Scalameta now supports Scala 2.12
- Credo version 0.10.2
- Checkstyle version 8.13
- Bandit version 1.5.1
- PHP Code Sniffer version 3.1
- Fixed a bug on https://security.codacy.com/ that highlighted the wrong section on the sidebar when scrolling down.
- Fixed Pylint broken build.
- Fixed a bug preventing new commits from showing on a branch.
Did this page help you?
Thank you for the feedback!
Last modified August 7, 2020