Cloud Release Notes | October 30, 2019¶
Improved Coverage support for C# by adding a dedicated tool to upload coverage
- Remark-lint has been updated to 6.0.4
- ShellCheck has been updated to 0.7.0
- Stylelint has been updated to 11.1.1
- Detekt has been updated to 1.0.1
- Sonar C# has been updated to 7.17
- PMD has been updated to 6.18.0
- Default patterns for PMD
Added support for the following plugins:
- Fixed patterns that were causing false positives for Scalameta Pro
- Fixed broken links in patterns descriptions
- Fixed a bug causing an intermittent error screen when users tried to log out
- Fixed several vulnerabilities related to Cross-site Scripting
- Fixed bug causing "Error dividing by Zero" error when trying to upload a coverage report
- Fixed a bug that was stopping Checkstyle from returning results if certain patterns were enabled
- Fixed bug where Pylint would not analyze Django projects
Did this page help you?
Thank you for the feedback!
We're sorry to hear that. Please let us know what we can improve.