We now have a team dedicated to language and tools improvement so we can get updates out to you faster and more often. 🎉🎉🎉
This team will also be reviewing user contributions to Codacy projects so you can expect quicker responses moving forward.
Removed Integration with HipChat since the tool is now obsolete
Keeping in line with the Git providers, Codacy will now ignore branches with names longer than 254 characters to avoid issues with analysis
Bitbucket integration improvement: Non-admins will no longer be able to add projects to Codacy to avoid setting up integrations that don’t work.
- SonarC# has been updated from version 184.108.40.2061 to 220.127.116.1181
- Pylint has been updated to version 1.9.5 with cross support for both Python 2 (up to 2.7) and Python 3 (up to 3.6)
- Stylelint has been updated to 10.1.0
- Checkstyle has been updated to 8.23
- Added new patterns to ScalaStyle
Added support for the following plugins:
- Fixed bug where Pull Request page would stop responding when a big amount of issues was reported
- Fixed bug where the Hotspots tab would keep on loading forever if the PR’s diff was to large
- Fixed bug that was causing FindBugs to sometimes give an error when it shouldn’t
- Fixed a bug where Complexity reported by ESlint would not be displayed correctly in the dashboard