Cloud August 7, 2019#
- New plugins available for ESLint:
- Updated bundler-audit to v0.6.1
- Updated ESLint to v5.16.0
- Updated RuboCop to v0.71.0
- Keeping in line with the Git providers, Codacy will now ignore branches with names longer than 254 characters
- Added new list view of team members under organizations called People
- Fixed bug that, in some projects, was causing Complexity and Duplication to be incorrectly calculated
- Fixed a bug where Complexity could show different results in different branches when the value should be the same
- Fixed a bug where some issues could be found but not listed on the Pull Request
- Fixed a bug that could cause the dashboards to not load correctly
Did this page help you?
Thank you for the feedback!
We're sorry to hear that. Please let us know what we can improve.
Last modified September 6, 2021