These release notes are for Codacy Self-hosted v2.1.0, released on September 16, 2020.
To upgrade Codacy, follow these instructions.
- Improved the repositories list page to streamline managing the repositories in an organization and display metrics for each repository. (CY-1847)
- Fixed an issue that prevented analyzing private repositories in organizations that had upgraded from trial to the Pro plan. (CY-2716)
- Fixed an issue that prevented changes to GitHub Marketplace subscriptions to be reflected accordingly on Codacy. (CY-2712)
- Fixed an issue that caused repository dashboards to show empty charts for the last 8 commits. (CY-2699)
- Fixed an issue that caused the code patterns page to incorrectly display the configuration file option selected for tools that didn't have a configuration file in the repository. (CY-2697)
- Fixed an issue that caused repository dashboards to show empty charts instead of the last 8 commits if the repositories didn't have enough historical data. (CY-2694)
- Fixed an issue that could prevent Codacy from displaying organizations and repositories that the user had access to on GitLab Cloud or GitLab Enterprise. (CY-2685)
- Fixed an issue that could cause the quality evolution chart in repository dashboards to display historical data only for the last 8 commits instead of for the last 31 or 7 days. (CY-2670)
- When trying to add a repository that already exists in a different organization, Codacy now provides a more detailed error message that includes the name of the organization that already contains the repository. (CY-2620)
- If the duplication metric isn't calculated, the repository dashboards now provide clear error messages that include instructions on how to solve the issue. (CY-2436)
- Fixed an error when opening an empty repository list on GitHub Enterprise organizations. (CY-2361)
- Fixed the text alignment in the repositories screen empty state. (CY-2074)
- Fixed an issue that caused Codacy to send spurious email notifications to users who had enabled repository notifications only for their activity. (CY-1932)
This version of Codacy Self-hosted includes the tool versions below. The tools that were updated on this version are highlighted in bold:
- Ameba 0.13.1
- Bandit 1.6.2
- Brakeman 4.3.1
- bundler-audit 0.6.1
- Checkstyle 8.34
- CodeNarc 1.6
- CoffeeLint 2.1.0
- Cppcheck 2.1
- Credo 1.3.0
- CSSLint 1.0.5
- detekt 1.10.0
- ESLint 7.8.1 (updated from 7.6.0)
- Flawfinder 2.0.11
- Gorevive 1.0.2
- Gosec v2.3.0
- Hadolint 1.17.5
- Jackson Linter 2.10.2
- JSHint 2.10.2
- PHP_CodeSniffer 3.5.6
- PHP Mess Detector 2.8.1
- Pmd 6.27.0 (updated from 6.25.0)
- Pmdjava 5.8.1
- Prospector 1.2.0
- PSScriptAnalyzer 1.18.3
- Pylint 1.9.5
- Pylint Python3 2.6.0 (updated from 2.5.3)
- Remark Lint 7.0.0
- RuboCop 0.82.0
- Scalastyle 1.0.0
- ShellCheck v0.7.1 (updated from v0.7.0)
- Sonar C# 8.12 (updated from 8.10)
- Sonar Visual Basic 8.12 (updated from 8.10)
- SpotBugs 4.1.2 (updated from 4.0.1)
- SQLint 0.1.9
- Staticcheck 2017.2.2
- Stylelint 13.7.0 (updated from 13.6.1)
- SwiftLint 0.39.2
- Tailor 0.12.0
- TSLint 5.14.0
- TSQLLint 1.11.1
Share your feedback 📢
Did this page help you?
Thanks for the feedback! Is there anything else you'd like to tell us about this page?
255 characters left
We're sorry to hear that. Please let us know what we can improve:
255 characters left
Alternatively, you can create a more detailed issue on our GitHub repository.
Thanks for helping improve the Codacy documentation.
Edit this page on GitHub if you notice something wrong or missing.
If you have a question or need help please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.