These release notes are for Codacy Self-hosted v4.2.0, released on August 31, 2021.
To upgrade Codacy, follow these instructions.
It's now possible to configure the Codacy quality settings with the minimum severity level of new issues and a maximum number of new security issues, giving you more control over the pull requests that Codacy blocks from being merged. Besides this, the status reported by Codacy on pull requests now includes more information on why the quality checks failed. (CY-4216)
You can now copy tool and pattern configurations in bulk between your repositories to help you bootstrap and standardize the coding standards in your organization. (CY-4196)
On September 10, 2021 we noticed that the feature flag for this feature was turned off in Codacy Self-hosted v4.2.0 by mistake.
If you're using this version of Codacy Self-hosted and want to use this feature, we ask that you please activate the feature manually by adding the following configuration to your
values.ymlfile and then performing a Helm upgrade:
global: features: bulkCopyPatterns: true
We apologize for the trouble. Codacy Self-hosted 4.3.0 already includes this feature activated by default, and we've added tests to validate all feature flags during the release process to avoid future issues.
- Fixed an issue that prevented administrators from removing users from Bitbucket Server organizations on Codacy. Besides this, Codacy Self-hosted administrators can now remove users from Codacy even if they're the last administrator in an organization. (CY-4724)
- Fixed an issue that could allow an attacker to enable/disable analysis of branches on repositories that they didn't have permissions to access. CVSS v3.1 score: 2.9 (Low) (CY-4618)
- Fixed an issue that caused the API endpoint
listOrganizationRepositoriesto fail if it received both a cursor and an empty search string. (CY-4359)
This version of Codacy Self-hosted includes the tool versions below. The tools that were updated on this version are highlighted in bold:
- Ameba 0.13.1
- Bandit 1.7.0
- Brakeman 4.3.1
- bundler-audit 0.6.1
- Checkov 2.0.283 (updated from 1.0.838)
- Checkstyle 8.44 (updated from 8.37)
- Clang-Tidy 10.0.1
- CodeNarc 1.6
- CoffeeLint 2.1.0
- Cppcheck 2.2
- Credo 1.4.0
- CSSLint 1.0.5
- detekt 1.17.1
- ESLint 7.30.0 (updated from 7.29.0)
- Faux-Pas 1.7.2
- Flawfinder 2.0.11
- Gosec 2.3.0
- Hadolint 1.18.2
- Jackson Linter 2.10.2
- JSHint 2.12.0
- markdownlint 0.23.1
- PHP_CodeSniffer 3.6.0
- PHP Mess Detector 2.8.1
- PMD 6.36.0 (updated from 6.33.0)
- PMD (Legacy) 5.8.1
- Prospector 1.3.1
- PSScriptAnalyzer 1.18.3
- Pylint 1.9.5
- Pylint (Python 3) 2.7.4
- remark-lint 7.0.1
- Revive 1.0.2
- RuboCop 1.18.4 (updated from 1.16.0)
- Scalastyle 1.5.0
- ShellCheck 0.7.1
- SonarC# 8.25 (updated from 8.24)
- SonarVB 8.15
- SpotBugs 4.1.2
- SQLint 0.1.9
- Staticcheck 2020.1.6
- Stylelint 13.13.1
- SwiftLint 0.40.0
- Tailor 0.12.0
- TSLint 6.1.3
- TSQLLint 1.11.1
Share your feedback 📢
Did this page help you?
Thanks for the feedback! Is there anything else you'd like to tell us about this page?
255 characters left
We're sorry to hear that. Please let us know what we can improve:
255 characters left
Alternatively, you can create a more detailed issue on our GitHub repository.
Thanks for helping improve the Codacy documentation.
Edit this page on GitHub if you notice something wrong or missing.
If you have a question or need help please contact email@example.com.