These release notes are for Codacy Self-hosted v1.5.0, released on July 20, 2020.
To upgrade Codacy, follow these instructions.
- Added support for Gosec, the Golang Security Checker, as a client-side tool.
- It's now possible to add repositories to Codacy programmatically with the new API v3 endpoint addRepository. (CY-1877)
- Streamlined the configuration of Git providers and improved the onboarding flow that guides the user while performing the initial Codacy setup. (CY-468)
- Added support for GitLab Enterprise synced organizations. (CY-68)
- Codacy no longer displays a banner asking to add the user to the list of authors for commits with no associated email address. (CY-2020)
- Fixed an issue that prevented Codacy from automatically removing GitHub organizations with the GitHub Marketplace plan when they were deleted on the Git provider. (CY-1989)
- Fixed an issue that allowed users with access to a repository on the Git provider but who didn't belong to the organization on Codacy to change settings for that repository on the Codacy UI. (CY-1985)
- Added missing redirect from the login page to the repositories list page when the user is already logged in. (CY-1946)
- Fixed an issue that prevented Codacy from reporting the Complexity metric on TypeScript repositories. (CY-1824)
- Fixed an issue related to the expiration of the session cookie that caused the Codacy API to return 401 Unauthorized errors when the user was correctly logged in. (CY-1815)
Share your feedback 📢
Did this page help you?
Thanks for the feedback! Is there anything else you'd like to tell us about this page?
255 characters left
We're sorry to hear that. Please let us know what we can improve:
255 characters left
Alternatively, you can create a more detailed issue on our GitHub repository.
Thanks for helping improve the Codacy documentation.
Edit this page on GitHub if you notice something wrong or missing.
If you have a question or need help please contact email@example.com.