These release notes are for Codacy Self-hosted v1.5.0, released on July 20, 2020.
To upgrade Codacy, follow these instructions.
- Added support for Gosec, the Golang Security Checker, as a client-side tool.
- It's now possible to add repositories to Codacy programmatically with the new API v3 endpoint addRepository. (CY-1877)
- Streamlined the configuration of Git providers and improved the onboarding flow that guides the user while performing the initial Codacy setup. (CY-468)
- Added support for GitLab Enterprise synced organizations. (CY-68)
- Codacy no longer displays a banner asking to add the user to the list of authors for commits with no associated email address. (CY-2020)
- Fixed an issue that prevented Codacy from automatically removing GitHub organizations with the GitHub Marketplace plan when they were deleted on the Git provider. (CY-1989)
- Fixed an issue that allowed users with access to a repository on the Git provider but who didn't belong to the organization on Codacy to change settings for that repository on the Codacy UI. (CY-1985)
- Added missing redirect from the login page to the repositories list page when the user is already logged in. (CY-1946)
- Fixed an issue that prevented Codacy from reporting the Complexity metric on TypeScript repositories. (CY-1824)
- Fixed an issue related to the expiration of the session cookie that caused the Codacy API to return 401 Unauthorized errors when the user was correctly logged in. (CY-1815)
Did this page help you?
Thank you for the feedback!
Last modified November 24, 2020