These release notes are for Codacy Self-hosted v4.0.0, released on May 18, 2021.
To upgrade Codacy, follow these instructions.
This version of Codacy Self-hosted requires PostgreSQL version 10.15 since the previous major version will reach end-of-life (EOL) later this year.
To upgrade PostgreSQL:
Follow the instructions on how to upgrade a PostgreSQL cluster.
After the upgrade, clean the Codacy databases with vacuumdb to prevent the autovacuum feature from momentarily affecting the performance of the databases at a later time.
- Improved the loading time of the repositories list page when an organization has many repositories. (CY-4084)
- Now, Codacy allows configuring who is allowed to manage file extensions and branches. (CY-3886, CY-3887)
- Fixed wrong feedback message that mentioned disabling tools when toggling between the UI settings and configuration file for a tool on the Code patterns page. (CY-4276)
- Fixed an issue where Codacy could fail to show repositories for organizations with more than 1000 repositories on GitHub. (CY-4193)
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from ignoring issues even if they had the correct permissions. (CY-4161)
- Now, you can use
.eslintrc.cjsfiles to configure ESLint in your project. (CY-4146)
- Fixed an issue that caused some cookies to be transmitted in plaintext when accessing
app.codacy.comvia HTTP with Firefox. (CY-4143)
- Fixed an issue where repositories added to Codacy would have the GitHub status turned off. Now it's turned on by default for newly added repositories. (CY-4110)
- Now, Codacy automatically ignores
*.Designer.csfiles from the analysis. (CY-4102)
This version of Codacy Self-hosted includes the tool versions below. The tools that were updated on this version are highlighted in bold:
- Ameba 0.13.1
- Bandit 1.7.0
- Brakeman 4.3.1
- bundler-audit 0.6.1
- Checkov 1.0.838
- Checkstyle 8.37
- Clang-Tidy 10.0.1
- CodeNarc 1.6
- CoffeeLint 2.1.0
- Cppcheck 2.2
- Credo 1.4.0
- CSSLint 1.0.5
- detekt 1.14.2
- ESLint 7.25.0 (updated from 7.18.0)
- Faux-Pas 1.7.2
- Flawfinder 2.0.11
- Gosec 2.3.0
- Hadolint 1.18.2
- Jackson Linter 2.10.2
- JSHint 2.12.0
- PHP_CodeSniffer 3.6.0 (updated from 3.5.8)
- PHP Mess Detector 2.8.1
- PMD 6.33.0 (updated from 6.28.0)
- PMD (Legacy) 5.8.1
- Prospector 1.3.1
- PSScriptAnalyzer 1.18.3
- Pylint 1.9.5
- Pylint (Python 3) 2.7.4 (updated from 2.7.2)
- remark-lint 7.0.1
- Revive 1.0.2
- RuboCop 1.14.0 (updated from 1.12.0)
- Scalastyle 1.5.0
- ShellCheck 0.7.1
- SonarC# 8.22 (updated from 8.15)
- SonarVB 8.15
- SpotBugs 4.1.2
- SQLint 0.1.9
- Staticcheck 2020.1.6
- Stylelint 13.13.0 (updated from 13.12.0)
- SwiftLint 0.40.0 (updated from 0.39.2)
- Tailor 0.12.0
- TSLint 6.1.3
- TSQLLint 1.11.1
Share your feedback 📢
Did this page help you?
Thanks for the feedback! Is there anything else you'd like to tell us about this page?
255 characters left
We're sorry to hear that. Please let us know what we can improve:
255 characters left
Alternatively, you can create a more detailed issue on our GitHub repository.
Thanks for helping improve the Codacy documentation.
Edit this page on GitHub if you notice something wrong or missing.
If you have a question or need help please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.