These release notes are for Codacy Self-hosted v3.1.0, released on December 10, 2020.
To upgrade Codacy, follow these instructions.
- Now, Codacy stores the date when users are removed so that this information is available when using
- Improvements to the supported languages and tools:
- Added static analysis support for Objective-C with the tool Faux Pas.
- Expanded static analysis support for Go with the client-side tools aligncheck, deadcode, and Staticcheck.
- Added duplication and complexity support for Kotlin with the tools jscpd and detekt. (CY-3003)
- Fixed onboarding error message while adding a repository on an organization where the GitHub App isn't installed. (CY-3317)
- Fixed a broken link in the commit page to the corresponding GitLab Enterprise commit. (CY-3285)
- Now, Codacy blocks GitLab merge requests until the analysis is complete by displaying a pending pipeline. (CY-3235)
- Fixed an issue that could cause users to receive emails about the analysis of repositories in organizations they don't belong to. (CY-3228)
- Fixed building the URLs for the Codacy Self-hosted documentation. (CY-3018)
- Now, Codacy displays an error message if the command
git difffails to obtain the deltas for a commit because of incompatible line endings. (CY-2799)
This version of Codacy Self-hosted includes the tool versions below. The tools that were updated on this version are highlighted in bold:
- aligncheck (new)
- Ameba 0.13.1
- Bandit 1.6.2
- Brakeman 4.3.1
- bundler-audit 0.6.1
- Checkstyle 8.37 (updated from 8.34)
- Clang-Tidy 10.0.1
- CodeNarc 1.6
- CoffeeLint 2.1.0
- Cppcheck 2.2
- Credo 1.4.0
- CSSLint 1.0.5
- deadcode (new)
- detekt 1.14.2 (updated from 1.10.0)
- ESLint 7.14.0 (updated from 7.11.0)
- Faux Pas 1.7.2 (new)
- Flawfinder 2.0.11
- Gosec v2.3.0
- Hadolint 1.18.2
- Jackson Linter 2.10.2
- JSHint 2.12.0
- PHP_CodeSniffer 3.5.8
- PHP Mess Detector 2.8.1
- PMD 6.28.0
- PMD (Legacy) 5.8.1
- Prospector 1.2.0
- PSScriptAnalyzer 1.18.3
- Pylint 1.9.5
- Pylint (Python 3) 2.6.0
- remark-lint 7.0.1
- Revive 1.0.2
- RuboCop 0.82.0
- Scalastyle 1.0.0
- ShellCheck 0.7.1
- Sonar C# 8.15 (updated from 8.14)
- Sonar Visual Basic 8.15 (updated from 8.14)
- SpotBugs 4.1.2
- SQLint 0.1.9
- Staticcheck 2020.1.6 (new)
- Stylelint 13.8.0 (updated from 13.7.2)
- SwiftLint 0.39.2
- Tailor 0.12.0
- TSLint 5.14.0
- TSQLLint 1.11.1
Share your feedback 📢
Did this page help you?
Thanks for the feedback! Is there anything else you'd like to tell us about this page?
255 characters left
We're sorry to hear that. Please let us know what we can improve:
255 characters left
Alternatively, you can create a more detailed issue on our GitHub repository.
Thanks for helping improve the Codacy documentation.
Edit this page on GitHub if you notice something wrong or missing.
If you have a question or need help please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.