These release notes are for Codacy Self-hosted v4.1.0, released on July 6, 2021.
To upgrade Codacy, follow these instructions.
- The GitLab integration now supports merge request summaries for both GitLab Cloud and GitLab Enterprise. (CY-4310)
- You can now use markdownlint to provide suggested fixes for Markdown issues. (CY-3717)
- Fixed an issue that prevented Codacy from listing all available GitLab groups on the Organizations page. (CY-4529)
- Fixed an issue that caused Codacy to suggest and allow people with an empty email address to join organizations. (CY-4454)
- Fixed an issue that could allow malicious websites to read sensitive information or perform privileged actions on Codacy. CVSS v3.1 score: 3.3 (Low). (CY-4396)
- Fixed an issue where Codacy would show "Enable/Disable all" for non-configurable client-side tools on the Code patterns page. (CY-4323)
- Now, Codacy shows the New Issues tab by default when opening a commit or pull request page. (CY-4170)
- The total time to fix all issues in a file is now correctly calculated as the sum of the time to fix all individual issues in that file. (CY-4142)
This version of Codacy Self-hosted includes the tool versions below. The tools that were updated on this version are highlighted in bold:
- Ameba 0.13.1
- Bandit 1.7.0
- Brakeman 4.3.1
- bundler-audit 0.6.1
- Checkov 1.0.838
- Checkstyle 8.37
- Clang-Tidy 10.0.1
- CodeNarc 1.6
- CoffeeLint 2.1.0
- Cppcheck 2.2
- Credo 1.4.0
- CSSLint 1.0.5
- detekt 1.17.1 (updated from 1.14.2)
- ESLint 7.29.0 (updated from 7.25.0)
- Faux-Pas 1.7.2
- Flawfinder 2.0.11
- Gosec 2.3.0
- Hadolint 1.18.2
- Jackson Linter 2.10.2
- JSHint 2.12.0
- markdownlint 0.23.1 (new)
- PHP_CodeSniffer 3.6.0
- PHP Mess Detector 2.8.1
- PMD 6.33.0
- PMD (Legacy) 5.8.1
- Prospector 1.3.1
- PSScriptAnalyzer 1.18.3
- Pylint 1.9.5
- Pylint (Python 3) 2.7.4
- remark-lint 7.0.1
- Revive 1.0.2
- RuboCop 1.16.0 (updated from 1.14.0)
- Scalastyle 1.5.0
- ShellCheck 0.7.1
- SonarC# 8.24 (updated from 8.22)
- SonarVB 8.15
- SpotBugs 4.1.2
- SQLint 0.1.9
- Staticcheck 2020.1.6
- Stylelint 13.13.1 (updated from 13.13.0)
- SwiftLint 0.40.0
- Tailor 0.12.0
- TSLint 6.1.3
- TSQLLint 1.11.1
Share your feedback 📢
Did this page help you?
Thanks for the feedback! Is there anything else you'd like to tell us about this page?
255 characters left
We're sorry to hear that. Please let us know what we can improve:
255 characters left
Alternatively, you can create a more detailed issue on our GitHub repository.
Thanks for helping improve the Codacy documentation.
Edit this page on GitHub if you notice something wrong or missing.
If you have a question or need help please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.