These release notes are for Codacy Self-hosted v1.1.0, released on May 26, 2020.
To upgrade Codacy, follow these instructions.
- The Profile and Access Management pages are now built using the React framework. (CY-83)
- It's now possible to define custom values for the analysis inactivity timeout, analysis task timeout, and maximum analysis file size. (CY-1298)
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused logging into Codacy with GitLab Cloud to fail. (CY-1772)
- Fixed an issue that caused the deletion of an account in Codacy to fail. (CY-1720)
- Fixed an issue that could block Bitbucket Cloud and Bitbucket Server repositories from being added to Codacy if they contained spaces in the name. (CY-1717)
- Fixed an issue that prevented pull request notification emails from being sent to the pull request authors. (CY-1678)
Did this page help you?
Thank you for the feedback!
We're sorry to hear that. Please let us know what we can improve.