These release notes are for Codacy Self-hosted v3.4.0, released on March 12, 2021.
To upgrade Codacy, follow these instructions.
- It's now possible to see the current Codacy Self-hosted version under the avatar menu. (CY-3767)
- Now, Codacy allows configuring who is allowed to ignore issues on all supported Git providers. (CY-3581)
- Now, the Code patterns page allows you to enable or disable all code patterns in a category with a single click. (CY-3527)
- Added the following Codacy API endpoints:
- listFiles returns the most recent analysis information for the files in a repository as available on the Files page. (CY-3540)
- searchRepositoryIssues returns information about the issues that Codacy found in a repository as available on the Issues page. (CY-3468)
- searchRepositoryIgnoredIssues returns information about the issues that Codacy found in a repository and were ignored on the Codacy UI. (CY-3498)
- You can now activate automatic GitHub fix suggestions to issues identified by ESLint. This way, instead of having to do most fixes by themselves, your team members can save time by approving the suggestion to have the code automatically updated and merged. (CY-3439)
- Improved the onboarding flow for new users to simplify adding organizations and repositories and help troubleshoot common issues. (CY-3405)
- Now, the Repository Dashboard and Issues page include links to the corresponding documentation to help you make the most from the code quality information provided by Codacy and to assist you in configuring your repository settings. (CY-3303)
- Now, Codacy has an improved user experience to manage people in organizations. (CY-2954)
- Now, the Repositories list automatically suggests repositories that you haven't added to Codacy yet when you search for a repository. (CY-2363)
- Codacy Self-hosted now supports MicroK8s version 1.19.*.
- Fixed wrong message when disabling patterns on the Issues page. (CY-3745)
- Fixed an issue that caused the configuration value containing the username of the metrics database to be used as the username for jobsdb. (CY-3697)
- Fixed an issue that caused the security dashboard to allow enabling patterns for tools using a configuration file. (CY-3684)
- Fixed an issue that caused SonarC# to detect issues related to patterns not enabled in the configuration. (CY-3607)
This version of Codacy Self-hosted includes the tool versions below. The tools that were updated on this version are highlighted in bold:
- Ameba 0.13.1
- Bandit 1.7.0
- Brakeman 4.3.1
- bundler-audit 0.6.1
- Checkstyle 8.37
- Clang-Tidy 10.0.1
- CodeNarc 1.6
- CoffeeLint 2.1.0
- Cppcheck 2.2
- Credo 1.4.0
- CSSLint 1.0.5
- detekt 1.14.2
- ESLint 7.18.0
- Faux-Pas 1.7.2
- Flawfinder 2.0.11
- Gosec 2.3.0
- Hadolint 1.18.2
- Jackson Linter 2.10.2
- JSHint 2.12.0
- PHP_CodeSniffer 3.5.8
- PHP Mess Detector 2.8.1
- PMD 6.28.0
- PMD (Legacy) 5.8.1
- Prospector 1.3.1 (updated from 1.2.0)
- PSScriptAnalyzer 1.18.3
- Pylint 1.9.5
- Pylint (Python 3) 2.6.0
- remark-lint 7.0.1
- Revive 1.0.2
- RuboCop 1.11.0 (updated from 1.9.1)
- Scalastyle 1.5.0 (updated from 1.0.0, adds support for Scala 2.13)
- ShellCheck 0.7.1
- SonarC# 8.13 (updated from 8.15)
- SonarVB 8.15
- SpotBugs 4.1.2
- SQLint 0.1.9
- Staticcheck 2020.1.6
- Stylelint 13.11.0 (updated from 13.8.0)
- SwiftLint 0.39.2
- Tailor 0.12.0
- TSLint 6.1.3
- TSQLLint 1.11.1
Share your feedback 📢
Did this page help you?
Thanks for the feedback! Is there anything else you'd like to tell us about this page?
255 characters left
We're sorry to hear that. Please let us know what we can improve:
255 characters left
Alternatively, you can create a more detailed issue on our GitHub repository.
Thanks for helping improve the Codacy documentation.
Edit this page on GitHub if you notice something wrong or missing.
If you have a question or need help please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.