These release notes are for Codacy Self-hosted v1.0.0, released on May 18, 2020.
To upgrade Codacy, follow these instructions.
- Streamlined the configuration of Git providers and improved the onboarding flow that guides the user while performing the initial Codacy setup. (CY-468)
- Fixed an issue that could cause pull requests to not be analyzed by improving the robustness of how Codacy fetches Git repositories. (CY-1542)
- Fixed an issue that caused Codacy to fail to display the information for the pull request tabs Hotspots and Diff. (CY-1690)
- Fixed an issue that prevented Codacy from analyzing repositories in synced organizations if the repositories had the state
- Fixed an issue that prevented using the Codacy configuration file to exclude files from the coverage analysis. (CY-229)
Did this page help you?
Thank you for the feedback!
We're sorry to hear that. Please let us know what we can improve.