These release notes are for Codacy Self-hosted v11.0.0, released on April 20, 2023.
📢 Visit the Codacy roadmap and let us know your feedback on both new and planned product updates!
Upgrading Codacy Self-hosted#
Follow the steps below to upgrade to Codacy Self-hosted v11.0.0:
Check the release notes for all Codacy Self-hosted versions between your current version and the most recent version for breaking changes and follow the instructions provided carefully.
Follow the instructions to upgrade your Codacy Self-hosted instance.
Update your Codacy command-line tools to the following versions:
This version of Codacy Self-hosted drops support for Kubernetes 1.19, 1.20, and 1.21. These are old versions that already reached EOL.
If you're using Kubernetes 1.19, 1.20, or 1.21, make sure that you upgrade your cluster before upgrading Codacy. For the current supported versions, see the chart requirements page.
If you use MicroK8s to run Codacy Self-hosted please use version 1.19 only, as we're investigating feedback from customers that had issues running Codacy Self-hosted using MicroK8s versions newer than 1.19.*.
- Added support for Kubernetes 1.23.* (REL-1151)
- Fixed an issue while synchronizing the name of Codacy organizations with the corresponding GitLab groups. (PLUTO-450)
- Fixed a scenario where tools could fail to complete the analysis due to a shorter than expected timeout. (IO-482)
- Fixed an inconsistent issue count between the Commits list and the Repository Dashboard page. (IO-422)
This version of Codacy Self-hosted includes the tool versions below. The tools that were updated on this version are highlighted in bold:
- Ameba 0.13.1
- Bandit 1.7.0
- Brakeman 4.3.1
- bundler-audit 0.6.1
- Checkov 2.1.188
- Checkstyle 10.3.1
- Clang-Tidy 10.0.1
- CodeNarc 3.2.0 (updated from 2.2.0)
- CoffeeLint 2.1.0
- Cppcheck 2.10 (updated from 2.2)
- Credo 1.4.0
- CSSLint 1.0.5
- dartanalyzer 2.17.0
- detekt 1.19.0
- ESLint 8.34.0 (updated from 8.23.1)
- ESLint (deprecated) 7.32.0
- Faux-Pas 1.7.2
- Flawfinder 2.0.19
- Gosec 2.8.1
- Hadolint 1.18.2
- Jackson Linter 2.14.2 (updated from 2.10.2)
- JSHint 2.13.5
- markdownlint 0.26.2 (updated from 0.23.1)
- PHP Mess Detector 2.13.0 (updated from 2.10.1)
- PHP_CodeSniffer 3.7.2 (updated from 3.6.2)
- PMD 6.55.0 (updated from 6.48.0)
- Prospector 1.7.7
- PSScriptAnalyzer 1.18.3
- Pylint 2.17.0 (updated from 2.14.5)
- Pylint (deprecated) 1.9.5
- remark-lint 7.0.1
- Revive 1.2.3
- RuboCop 1.39.0
- Scalastyle 1.5.0
- ShellCheck 0.9.0 (updated from 0.8.0)
- SonarC# 8.40 (updated from 8.39)
- SonarVB 8.15
- Spectral 1.2.7
- SpotBugs 4.7.3 (updated from 4.5.3)
- SQLint 0.2.1
- Staticcheck 2022.1.3
- Stylelint 14.16.1 (updated from 14.2.0)
- SwiftLint 0.50.3 (updated from 0.43.1)
- Tailor 0.12.0
- TSLint 6.1.3
- TSQLLint 1.11.1
- Unity Roslyn Analyzers 1.14.0
Share your feedback 📢
Did this page help you?
Thanks for the feedback! Is there anything else you'd like to tell us about this page?
255 characters left
We're sorry to hear that. Please let us know what we can improve:
255 characters left
Alternatively, you can create a more detailed issue on our GitHub repository.
Thanks for helping improve the Codacy documentation.
Edit this page on GitHub if you notice something wrong or missing.
If you have a question or need help please contact email@example.com.